Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camelot Glass and Collectibles on Etsy


Vintage Elegant Fostoria Heirloom Green Opalescent Oblong Bowl

What an awesome new shop just opened on Etsy. Camelot Glass has the most divine inventory of antique and vintage, Art Nouveau, Victorian, super delectible items I have seen in a long time all in one place.


The shop's owner Glenda, has a house full of fantasy carnival and depresssion glassware, fabulous ceramic beer steins, amazing Limoge antique china, Hummel figurines, Waterford crystal and so much more I could go on and on.


Glenda and I have known each other since our eBay forays into each other's stores. I've tried to convince her to give them all to me for my birthday but she seems a bit hesitant. Then I tried for Christmas gifts and she kind of said no, sniff sniff...so I have quietly purchased black stealth clothes, a funny black stocking mask and those little black ballet shoes we used to wear. Who knew you could use them for this purpose! When she's not looking, I'm going in as a cat burgler because I have to have some of these beauties! With her extensive stock, do you think she's going to notice a few missing ???



Vintage Lot 5 Goebel West. German Friar Tuck Monk Condiments

Go have a look at her store...and while you're there buy something. Maybe I'll get a finders fee reward. Tell her the cat burgler sent you. :-)



Vintage Bohemian Glass Cranberry to Cut Clear Decanter with 6 Wine Glasses

Camelot Glass and Collectibles on Etsy! You gotta see this store!

No comments: